Betterview Blinds & Shutters offer a five Year Warranty on all custom-made products. All custom-made products are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
Five Year Warranty on Material & Workmanship
In the event a Betterview Blinds & Shutters custom-made product is found to be defective in materials or workmanship, we will, at our discretion, repair, or replace the product which fails to conform to this warranty. Please note that colour may vary from lot to lot on some styles and that we can discontinue certain styles and colours over time. In the event that the warrantied product is not repairable, and cannot be replaced with the original style and colour (i.e. discontinued), it will be replaced free of charge with the closest available product.
The Warranty does not cover:
• The cost of access equipment (e.g. Scaffold, cherry picker, scissor lift, etc.) or electrical works necessary for repairs.
• Products that are requested outside recommended sizes published in the BetterView Blinds & Shutter pricelist;
• Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear;
• Alterations and repairs to the product, not carried out by a distributor/specialist, water damage, accidents, misuse, or incorrect installation;
• Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, moisture or rain), discolouration over time.
• Exposure to chemicals, and any type of corrosive elements such as cleaning products, insects, marine environments and salt air;
• Any damage resulting from exposure to high moisture and high humidity environments (resulting in mould, mildew or fungal growths) e.g. kitchens, bathrooms, laundry room.
• Condensation damage.
• This warranty is not transferrable, and only the original purchaser of the products can make a claim under this warranty.
Wood blinds and natural woven shades are made from natural materials. As such, the following are to be considered as naturally inherent characteristics: variations in colour, grain and texture, natural markings (knots, mineral deposits, etc.), minor bowing or warping of slats, and natural materials. In addition, excessive warping of wood blinds or natural woven shades is excluded if installed in a high humidity area.